Monday 6 October 2014

Recce shots

 This shot is from a field that I initially wanted to use from some of my shots however when actually going to the site I realised that, although not obvious from the picture it was not suitable to use for my video.








This was a shot from an area that I have also considered for one of my shots that will be set outdoors. This area seems adequate however because of the amount of folliage that is scattered around the area it may be difficult to have good lighting for this area.






 This is how I will be having my studio shots be done, I have transfered my living room into a studio esq setting, as seen I have placed a black sheet up against a wall with two sets of lights pointing towards it. This location is where I will be shooting majority of my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment